Risk factors for bronchitis that you may doing without knowing it
Smoking or inhaling smoke, pungent odors, chemicals, dust and irritants May cause harmful effects leading.
What is bronchitis?
Dr. Somsak Ankasilp, Director-General of the Department of Medical Services, revealed that is a disease related to the respiratory system. Caused by an infection in the trachea causing the mucosa inside the trachea to become inflamed and swollen. There is sputum in the bronchial obstruction. narrows the bronchial passageway at สมัคร ufabet.
Symptoms of bronchitis
- Difficulty breathing
- may have flu symptoms
- sore throat sore throat
- In some cases there may be a fever. feeling agitated
- chest tightness
- shortness of breath
Causes of Bronchitis
Most causes cause by viruses. Including the common cold virus and the influenza virus. Some cases may cause by bacterial infections such as Mycoplasma or Chlamydia.
Bronchitis risk factors
Risk factors that cause common diseases And you may unconsciously increase your risk of bronchitis:
- Smoking or having to live with a frequent smoker
- encountered air pollution such as dust, toxic gases, various chemicals in daily life for a long time
Dr. Anek Kanoksilp, Director of the Institute of Chest Diseases. Department of Medical Services, add that Bronchitis is transmitted through nasal secretions, saliva, and sputum by inhaling bacteria in droplets dispersed in the air. From coughing or wheezing. In which the spread of the infection. Can spread before the onset of symptoms or after the onset of symptoms
Bronchitis can be divided into two types:
- Acute is a common disease in people of all ages. Most cases of acute caused by viruses like the common cold. It usually occurs when there is an infection in the respiratory tract down to the bronchi. Inflammation and swelling of the mucous membranes lining the airways are irritating.
Most symptoms of acute last less than 3 weeks, often with cough and sputum for more than 1 week. Therefore, patients should receive treatment or Take the right actions to help prevent bronchitis.
- Chronic Bronchitis (Chronic) is not caused by infection. But it is caused by the respiratory tract that has been chronically expose to irritants such as continuous smoking. It’s part of COPD. causing the body to produce substances in response to inflammation This results in phlegm that is thick and difficult to get rid of. Bronchial obstruction, or swelling, which narrows the airways in the bronchial tubes can also lead to chronic hypoxia.
Symptoms of chronic bronchitis Patients often cough continuously from 3 months to 1 year or 2 years with difficulty breathing. On physical examination, there may be a wheezing sound. There are symptoms of shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, which may have additional complications of bronchitis.